Tuesday, March 4, 2008

.Upcoming Media Shots.





I have some up and coming media/marketing stuff I'm printing and on it I need a new contact pic/shot/bio etc.... so these are some shots I've been thinking about.... (THANK YOU TO THE WONDERFULLY TALENTED TYLER ROEMER FOR THIS SHOOT!!!) Which one should I choose?? So hard!!! The landscape, the portrait, the triptic or the duo?? I think the landscape one at the top is my favorite, which is hillarious, because I kept playing with my PSD doc and so many times, less truly is more. Feedback people, I need feedback...

2 comments:

Tyler Roemer said...

This is a tough one, but I agree with you less is more, go with the top one.

amancay said...

yeah, the landscape... when trying to "sell" "yourself", as a photog, vs the photography.. I like the simplicity (could be personal preference)

While is shows some stylings... it also shows you can sit back and blend into the situation.

Ugh, I'm rambling. I think I need sleep or soemthing. These all look great!