Saturday, February 9, 2008

.Seattle.

So, I just went up to Seattle to visit my BFF Candice who just moved up to that area.....i.e. this girl;

We pretty much cruised all around S-town, went to Pike's Place Market, met up with my buddy Steve and went to the ballet and out to dinner at this super cool waterfront bar/grill place with some of his Seattle/Bellevue peeps, took a bunch of pics, got tattoos, walked all around the Space Needle and EMP, we wanted to visit the SAM (Seattle Art Museum) but we didn't have any time....so that's going to be for the next trip. We also went shopping, and drank tons and tons of coffee. I had an absolutely amazing time, and cannot wait 'til I get to go back for the next trip...the only horrible part about the trip was driving back down from Seattle. It's supposed to only take 3.5 hours and it took me 6.5 hours.......UGGGHHHH!!!!!! I pretty much listened to about 9 different cds.....hahahahaha.....crazy crazy amounts of traffic....sick!!!!
Anyways, here are some pics of my weekend in Seattle:





.Romeo and Julliette Ballet Groupies.....It was so beautiful, and we got to go backstage!!! It was amazing!!!






.EMP building is so rad. I love modern, funky architecture....this building is insanely cool.


.The Space Needle.

.One of my only complaints about Seattle is the traffic....there is so much of it!!!!. What am I gonna do when I go to L.A.....prolly die.....







.I got my first tattoo as well. La Joie de vie c'est Dieu means: The Joy of Life is God (in French), and the sparrows represent the freedom I have in Christ. I LOVE IT!!!!!.

.This trip was perfect.....Candice and I had a blast, laughed so much, and I'm already amped for the next trip.....hahahaha.

No comments: