Friday, August 7, 2009

.Autumn & Derek Cannon Beach shoot.

Oh my gosh, Autumn and Derek, I cannot thank you enough for letting me spend an hour with you in Cannon Beach. What an amazing couple. It is so awesome to meet those couples who genuinely love each other and it shows. It's amazing to me to be around it. I love it. We had so much fun splashing in the Pacific Ocean and playing in the reeds. Check out some of my favorite photos below:






Also, check out . Autumn and Derek's slideshow

Until next time, You stay classy all your Oregonians and International followers!!! :)
~Sarah McAllister

1 comment:

Autumn Marie said...

THANK YOU, SARAH!! We really enjoyed this shoot with you! The photos are lovely and with your creative eye and skill with the camera, you captured so many special moments. Thank you for blessing us, and i'm glad we were able to bless you in return! You rock!! Keep using your gifts and talents!